- Sign in to your WHMCS admin
- Navigate to the payment gateway configuration page and enable 2Checkout
- Enter your Seller ID (2Checkout Account Number)
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page)
- Enter your API username and password (additional user that you setup in your 2Checkout account. API username will require both “API Access” and “API Updating” permissions. Instructions for creating API-only usernames can be reviewed at the following URL: http://help.2checkout.com/articles/FAQ/How-to-create-an-API-only-Username
- Disable the “Add Funds” option. Navigate to Setup > General Settings > Credit and un-tick the “Enable” box.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account
- Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory
- Under Direct Return select Given links back to my website or Direct return
- Set the Approved URL to http://www.yourdomain.com/whmcs/modules/gateways/callback/2checkout.php (Replace http://yourdomain.com with the actual URL to your domain)
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered in your WHMCS admin)
- Click Save Changes
- Click the Notifications tab
- Enable the all messages
- Enter http://www.yourdomain.com/whmcs/modules/gateways/callback/tco.php as the global URL and apply (Replace http://yourdomain.com with the actual URL to your domain)
- Save your changes
For more information visit: WHMCS.com
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Web Hosting is the service providing space on the Internet for websites. When you make a website...
We are going today to explain how to resolve the common issue with cpanel servers: Important for...
You can simply enable/disable the php functions allow_url_include and allow_url_fopen by editing...
First enable fuse module on node server using the command below modprobe fuseYou can check if...
First of all you need to create a 2CO account from : https://www.2checkout.com 1. To setup the...