- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the “Addon Domains” icon under the “Domains” category.
- Enter the required information:
- New Domain Name – The domain name you are addin to your account.
- Subdomain/FTP Username – Create a login name for the new domain.
- Document Root – Folder within the master domain’s root directory to hold files for the new domain.
- Password – Password for the user defined above.
- Password (Again) – Confirm the password.
- Click the “Add Domain” button to create the addon domain.
Thanks for following the tutorial
If you are a visitor to our knowledgebase maybe you are interested to get one of our reseller/master/alpha Plans:
Alpha Reseller Hosting
Master Reseller Hosting